Pages

Monday 27 January 2014

Nervous Times!

Good afternoon to you all,

Very exciting and nerve wrecking day today. I had an interview for a creative team run by the salon that owns my training school. "What on earth is a creative team?" I hear many of you cry, in essence it's a small team of hairdressers who are considered to be at the top of their game who design all of the promotional pieces for their brand. So like all the posters of models in salon windows and pictures for hair magazines as well as entering the big hair competitions like the L'Oreal Colour Trophy.

So I was very nervous but my interviewers were very nice. They told me they really liked my application and asked me lots of questions about my ambitions and where I want to get to in life. Hopefully they were suitably impressed by me and I should here back in the next few days so fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment