Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Cake baking and Anni-Valentines

So today I've been keeping myself busy by baking a cake for my friends engagement party. I'm not a pro baker it's just something I do for a bit of fun. I made her a Devils food cake as it was one she tried before and particularly liked. The recipe I use is Martha Stewart's in case you want to give it a go!


Even when it was in the gross gloopy stage it smelled so good it was really tempting to eat! It's quite a stiff cake mixture, so it was a good workout. My arms were killing!

Finished cake! I decorated it with Cadbury caramel nibbles, my boyfriend said they looked a bit rude so I'm kind of regretting the decision now, oh well!

So that was my cake making escapade, tomorrow is my partners and my anniversary or anni-valentines day as I have so named it. We don't have a lot of money and we never know what to get each other as presents so we are spending the day together. We got a load of sweets from the 99p shop and are planning a Disney marathon, pure bliss! I'd love to know what you all have planned for tomorrow or even if you hate Valentines day and why! See you all soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment